The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Hypocritical Asshole Alert

Sure, he'll go and make bajillions prentending to be James Bond, but the new guy who will never fill Sean Connery's shoes is apparantly a gun banning bigot too!

I hate handguns. Handguns are used to shoot people and as long as they are around, people will shoot each other.

That's a simple fact. I've seen a bullet wound and it was a mess. It was on a shoot and it scared me. Bullets have a nasty habit of finding their target and that's what's scary about them.


Interesting, maybe I am buying the wrong bullets cause it takes a lot of work on my part to ensure they hit their target. Its frustrating really, cause I always assumed my bullets would funciton just like the intelligent precision guided bullets they use in Hollywood movies. If you've ever seen my 25 yard pistol scores, you'd know thats not the case.

Anyway, I wasn't planning on seeing the new Bond movie anyway, now I know I won't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home