The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Condi Rice

OK. So, in case anyone hasn't gotten it yet, I fully support President Bush in all his responses to the war on terror so far. I sleep well at night, and don't worry for my families or my life, because I am secure that George W. Bush is doing what is right and necessary to defend the country from terrorists. Sure, more can and probably ought to be done, but I am confident he is doing all he can do and working to clean up the whole mess.

With that out of the way, even though I support him I also maintain a sense of humor. I think his skit on weapons of mass destruction was hilarious and the anger it has engendered on the left is even more amusing. Along those lines, of laughing when we all need to step back and laugh, I recommend you check out this Fark Condi Rice page. Boy, does she look pissed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home