The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Thursday, March 25, 2004

The Worst Cookie I've Ever Eaten

Is the Alternative Baking Company's Peanut Butter Persuasion. It is an absolute abomination. Foul. Its should be cast off with the doo doo in my son's diaper genie.

This cookie is so F'ing disgusting, I took one bite and kept chewing and chewing and chewing. I couldn't bring myself to swallow it and then ungraciously decided to spit it out into the trash receptacle on on the corner of 18th and I Street, N.W. here in DC (above Farragut West Metro). So, then, whats the deal? Here's the deal. Its a fricken Vegan Cookie. If you look on the back, it says so in small print in the middle of a long paragraph describing how good it is and why its the best cookie on the planet. No dairy, no eggs, no honey, no refined sugars amongst other much needed ingrediants.

Of course, if I saw it was made by the Alternative Baking Company I would have looked more closely (or just turned away in disgust). Rather, the top of the package just has a funky picture of some guy and says its the Peanut Butter Persuasion Cookie. The Box it was in had no indication of its surprise either. It was simply labeled ABC Cookies.

Yuck.

End result, La Prima gets my $1.99 plus tax for the friken cookie and loses a customer.

I'm so disgusted I'm going next door for a cheese burger! Hopefully made with some Sea Beef

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home