The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Saturday, March 19, 2005

NCAA Tournement

Well, its been awfully exciting. Congrats are sure in order for the Catamounts at UVM, the Mountaineers of West Virginia, Bobby Knight and his guys at Texas Tech, and the kinds in Wisconsin Milwaukee.

Of course, I am out. In my office pool I have Wake Forest beating Illinois in the final four and UNC beating Kansas in the elite 8 before dispatching Oklahoma in the final four. Hey, at least UNC, my tourney champ pick, it still in it.

Things aren't much better in the Yahoo Sports poll I am participating in via the Dummocrats where I have Wake Forest beating Illinois and North Carolina beating Kansas before dispatching with Duke in the final four.

Well, thats life, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home