The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Monday, June 06, 2005

Updates

I've made some long overdue updates to the blog roll. If I am still missing yours, comment here or shoot me an email.

As I commented at James Rummel's blog Hell in a Handbasket (whose blog you should be reading instead of this one), placement on the blogroll is simply an indication of who I remembered to put on in the 30 second window every couple of months when I am updating it.

Of far more importance - to me at least - are those blogs that are located in my bookmarks file. I generally don't link from the blog but prefer to do my blog surfing from my bookmarks.

In either case, if you want to be blog rolled, send me an email or comment here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home