The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Momentary lapses of insanity...

Misty was looking to interview some people, as seeing as she's a sweetie and pink floyd fan in London who also happens to enjoy and appreciate firearms, I let her know I was game. She has posted my questions.

1) If a movie was made of your life, what would it be called and who would play you?

This is easy, either Robin Williams or Bono would play me cause they were separated at birth and I look just like them - though my accent is a bit different.

As for its title? Geeze, maybe A Momentary Lapse of Reason?? Radio KAOS??? The Final Cut???? or Obscured By Clouds?????

2) What's your 'Party Piece'?

Again, thats easy.

For colder weather, its a SS Colt 1991A1



For warm weather, its a Colt Commando in .38 Spl.



3) The Aliens have decided to attack - what's the first thing you do? Get the grab and go bag, extra fuel tanks, and four wheel it out of the DC area till I hit my mountain hideaway in Western Virginia (about 2 hours away). Once we get organized there, we assess the situation and slowly and deliberatly proceed down to our fortress in the Georgia mountains, otherwise we stay put and wait out the attack.

This, of course, also holds true if Al Quada or the Russians (or Chinese) decide to attack - though in those cases, the chances I shoot back are much greater.

4) What's your greatest achievement?

My son.

5) When did you last cry, and why?

Again, an easy one. Two weeks ago when my puppy dog died.

OK, then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home