The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Blogging Break

This has been post dated till August 10th to keep it at the top.

Just a heads up - I am going to be away on vacation the last couple of weeks in August, so blogging may very well be light to nonexistent.

It seems, in honor of his 4th blogoversary, Glenn Reynolds is going away too.

Coincidence? I think not.

Anyway, seeing as he will be having some guest bloggers during that time, I was wondering if there might be anyone around who is interested at all in guest blogging over here for the last two weeks of August - be it original blogging or simply cross posting from your own blog, I am game for it all.

Let me know - by email at countertop AT gmail.com - if anyone is interested.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home