The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Friday, August 04, 2006

God Bless Virginia

Heck, even our local paper is gun friendly.

As I exited the range, and signed up for an upcoming shooting and gun safety course, I felt a little more at ease about handling a gun. It’s the type of thing I imagine will never become a way of life for me, the comfort of it that is. It’s like driving an automobile with a manual transmission. The day might come when you need to drive a stick-shift car, and if you don’t know how to do it, it isn’t something you can teach yourself right away. It takes practice, finesse and most of all, confidence, something I felt I have gained after just a couple of hours at the gun range.


I probably don't need to remind you that while the crime emergency fostered upon the Nation's Capitol by that cities bigoted gun banning leadership (who's cowtowing to liberal PC standards is far more responsible for each day's increased mruder count than mere clueless parents) has also impacted the gun banning quarters of Maryland, Northern Virginia has remained as safe as awlways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home