The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Thursday, February 26, 2004

Kerry's A Smelly Frog

Don't despair Kerry haters ... I haven't forgotten about you!!!

Turns out, that amongst other reasons to hate Kerry, the Washington Times is reporting that he is a smelly, traitorous frog!

This says all you need to know


"I know my cousin, and I know he has a clear view of the rest of the world," said 58-year-old Brice Lalonde. "And sometimes the rest of the world feels a little bit left out, not understood by the United States."
"I must say too," added Mr. Lalonde, a former French environment minister and one-time presidential candidate, "his environmental policies are much better than Mr. George Bush's."




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home