The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Thursday, February 26, 2004

Rosie O'Donnell...

John at The-Crease comments on Rosie's reason for getting married ... and finds its for the Bennies.

In support of this conclusion he quotes Rosie:


We applied for spousal privilege and were denied it by the state. As a result, everything that I said to Kelli, every letter that I wrote her, every e-mail, every correspondence and conversation was entered into the record," O'Donnell said. "After the trial, I am now and will forever be a total proponent of gay marriage."


While I agree with his conclusion, I think he is missing the bigger problem. Its not that she is getting married for the benefits over loce, kids, and family, the bigger problem is that she is getting married to squash the truth and prevent testimony at trial.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home