The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Cleanliness is next to Godliness

Cleanliness is next to godliness, or so my mother used to tell me. Well, it looks like some Wendy's employees, presumably without bathing facilities at home, took that advice to heart and decided to clean themselves up in the restaurants dish washing sink.

This doesn't really bother me at all. The sinks use high pressure hot water and they were cleaning themselves, so presumably they were cleaning the sink as well. I suspect items a lot worse have ended up in the sink over the years. In fact, it reminds me of an old acquaintance from law school (whose father is a professor at the University of Tennessee - no it's not Glen Reynolds though maybe that would get me a link) that made a habit of urinating in the kitchen sink whenever he went to a party. He thought of it as a perverse sort of "marking of the territory."

Just had to share that. And no, I won't name names.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home