The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Friday, April 16, 2004

Dilbert Moments

I just had a Dilbert moment at work today.

I am putting together a large set of comments. Our original document was over 30 pages long, with 15 discussing the legal background behind the action and 15 on the scientific basis. After handing it in last week, I was told to cut it in half and remove large sections of the discussion, which my immediate supervisor found unneccessary. I did so.

Today, he hands the revised draft back to me and asks me why I do not discuss the issues he wanted me to remove and said don't worry about the length and that the document should be twice as long as it is.

I'm tempted to give him back the original draft.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home