The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Monday, May 10, 2004

Relationship Advice

Before I head over to the Oval Room, let me recommend a glance at Sarah Hempel's site. She has been dishing out excellent relationship advice all week long.

I went to a wonderful wedding this weekend (well, except for the best man's drunken speach) and while I think the bride can probably use some of Sarah's advice, for the most part they are a very happy and accepting couple who I hope can stick out for the long haul.

The wife and I feel a special responsibility for the marriage because after years and years and years and years of dating, its pretty obvious the birth of our wonderful (and adorably cute) son prompted the long awaited proposal.

Anyway, while you await the much anticipated Chocolate Bread Pudding review, I urge you to check out Sarah's advice and recipie's for happiness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home