The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Hurrican Blogging

I hope everyone in the Southeast survives Huricane Frances. its looking like a bad one.

From the looks of this map, it appears to be heading directly for St. Simons Island and Brunswick, GA. I hope it doesn't . . . part of the charm of this area is that it has not been hit by a hurricane in over 100 years.

If it is hit, the storm surge is likely to be devestating for Brunswick, GA. I'd imagine it would be much worse for St. Simons.


At 12:48 PM , Blogger Nv Nevada House Cleaning said...

Energizing blog. It blew me away and I loved your
site. when I have the time to surf the net, i try
finding blogs as good as your site.
Please take a journey to my sc south carolina house cleaning blog.


Post a Comment

<< Home