The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Friday, September 10, 2004

September 11

National Review posts this reader comment:
worth noting, weather seems identical to Sept 11th, just a beautiful day on Wall Street. I wonder how many people remember what a fantastic day that was until... I'm a fall/spring guy, it was one of those days that make you happy you got out of bed. I'm splitting work after the open, picking up the kids, go have a family weekend. These days can't be wasted.


Yes, someone mentioned that to me on the elevator coming in to work today. Its eerie but for the first time in awhile, I feel that things might be improving. Still, as I posted at Says Uncle the wife and I are getting ready to make the inevitable move south.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home