The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Snopes

Apparantly, Snopes has Snoped the piece I posted earlier on the cost of protecting Kerry's many mansions.

A couple of people emailed me about this and Cowboy Bob posted about it, and so I thought a correction was in order. However, something about the Snopes article struck me as odd. After reviewing further Snopes articles, it appears to me that perhaps the good folks at Snopes are behind on their game.

I hope, tonite, to draft a thorough response to a large number of Snopes articles that all seem to debunk alleged rumours about the Kerry Campaign, but have a less than solid foundation - such as this one.

Can it be that Snopes has jumped the shark and is turning into just another arm of the Democratic Attack machine????

Stay tuned for more. . . . . . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home