The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Condi Rice

The President is introducing her right now.

If I haven't said it before, let me say it right here. Condi Rice is hot.

Smoking hot. In a sexy librarian who turns into a sex kitten when she lets her hair down way.

Super hot.

Smokin', even.

The fact that she's smarter then heck makes her even sexier.

And don't get me started on the heightened sex appeal that comes from the fact that a hot women has a bigger gun than you.

Sweeeet

UPDATE:Apparantly, Peggy Noonan disagrees.
"I think she is extremely ladylike in her bearing and manner," I said. "Soft voice, pastel suits, heels, not a hair out of place."

"Yes," my friend said, "but she doesn't give off any sparks of sexuality."

"That's another thing I like about her", I said. We don't want a secretary of state running around giving off sparks of sexuality, do we. We don't want a secretary of state giving off sparks at all. We want a nice, quiet, calming, competent, sophisticated, even-keeled person to do a good, solid, nonshowy job.
I'm sorry. I think she's sparkles like a kid on the Fourth of July, though FWIW, neither my assistant nor the lady in the next office over from me agree. But their both raving Democrats.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home