The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Merry Christmas To All

I am off for the next few weeks. In addition to the normal Christmas thing, I plan to do some hunting, visit the Chattanooga aquarium, attend an engagement party, meet some clients, and eat lots of BBQ.

I return to D.C. after the New Year, but do hope to make a couple of posts while away. However, posting will be very light for the next couple of weeks. Please have a very merry Christmas and a safe and happy new years.







2 Comments:

At 7:20 PM , Blogger job opportunitya said...

I surf the web looking for blogs like this one.
Your site was on point and will be back again! Awesome
blog.
Check out my auto accident lawyer nashville blog, please!

 
At 6:20 AM , Blogger Fl Florida House Cleaning said...

Creative blog.  I thought it was the best site out
and we had to go back to it! Every chance I get on the
net I search for blogs just like your site.
Search for my me maine house cleaning blog, it will leave you speechless.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home