The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Friday, January 28, 2005

More on the FN Five-seveN

Jed at Freedom sight has a worthwhile update. You might also want to look at some of the comments in my original post. The only thing I will add to this is that it appears, from what numerous sources have told me, that FN still isn't marketing the Five-seveN for civilian sale. However, because of the lackluster military and police sales it achieved, it is basically sending them into the stream of commerce and not prohibiting its civilian sale - though not promoting it either. It just lets the product speak for itself - which apparantly isn't all that Brady cracks it up to be since sales still seem low.

I'll try to post some more precise figures during my weekly update post this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home