The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

About Me Crap

As seen on < haref="http://gutrumbles.com/archives2/002520.php#002520">Gut Rumbles, Kim Du Toit's, and Synthstuff (where I decided to go ahead and post).

What time is it? 3:00 am. I just finished a memo for my boss and a letter/faq on air emissions for some of our clients.

Name as it appears on birth certificate: Something Something Something (lets just call it countertop) - not into identity theft.

Piercing: None and none planned.

Eye color: Blue.

Place of birth New Jersey

Favorite food Lobster and seafood generally. Also dig beef.

Ever been to Africa? Nope. Passed up a trip to Egypt to go ski at Crested Butte once, though. I'll go when i can afford to shoot something.

Favorite clothing? I like my searsucker suit. I generally wear lots of suits and like them (I am a lawyer) but the searsucker is a favorite. I also like jeans and khakis.

Ever been toilet papering? Nope

Have you ever had a speeding ticket? Too many to recall (this was a bit of an issue when I took the bar exam, I couldn't remember them all.

Been in a car accident? A minor one in highschool right after I had new brakes installed and the calipers cracked.

Favorite day of the week: Saturday??? Maybe Thursday.

Favorite restaurant McLean Family Restaurant or the Greek Taverna in McLean. I also like Iberia in Newark, NJ's Ironbound section and Peter Luger's in Brooklyn. Oh yeah, Armstrong's BBQ in Summeville, GA and the Fresh Aire BBQ in Jackson, GA. :

Favorite flower Tulips

Favorite sport to watch Football on TV and baseball in person.

Favorite drink Small Batch Bourbon or Johnny Walker Black.

Favorite fast food restaurant I'll pass.

What color is your bedroom carpet? Beige — came with the house and we will be replacing it sometime down the road.

How many times did you fail your driver’s test? Got it first time. What kind of idiot fails their drivers test???

Favorite perfume None

What do you do most often when you are bored? I have a full time job, a bunch of hobbies, a blog, and oh yeah, a three year old and wife. I am not usually bored.

Bedtime? When i turn out the lights, in about 5 minutes.

What is your favorite color? Green.

How many tattoos do you have? None.

Have you ever run out of gas? I almost did in Portugal once - we couldn't speak Portuguese and were lost on the side of a mountain in a VERY rural area. Couldn't understand the directions we were being given and it turns out we had driven past a gas station a half dozen times and didn't even realize it because the pump was inside the garage and not outside like it is here..

What is the last book you read? Guns, Germs and Steel and State of Fear. I read them on the same trip and don't remember which I finished first. I am now reading Guiliani's Leadership as well as the Kite Runner and The Art of War (oh yeah, and the Speer Reloading Manual, 13th Ed.).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home