The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Monday, April 11, 2005

4 Days Till Bag Day

If you haven't made your Bag Day Choice yet, here's a couple of more rifles to consider.
U.S. Savage #4 Mk. I Enfield $179.00


Only $179.00 at Southern Ohio Gun.

Or perhaps you prefer my choice in pump guns, the Browing BPS Hunter

Tasty, and it worked just fine for me at Bull Run Skeet Center yesterday.

Of course, if were talking Browning, then we ought to look at what I really want, a nice sweet A-Bolt in .30-06.

I've had my eye on one for quite some time, the cost just keep getting in the way, especially with the proper scope on top. We can dream though, can't we??

And if we are dreaming, how about picking up something like this fully transferable Colt M16A2 M203 complete with Grenade launcher? Its just down the street in Alexandria, VA and a steal at $21,800.00.


Have Fun Shopping!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home