The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Monday, May 16, 2005

Light Postings

Sorry for the light postings today, I've just been too busy doing actual work. I was also working at home last night, finishing a memo at 2:00 am this morning, which meant that I couldn't put many new posts up for today.

My apologize.

One of the things my wife had me working on yesterday was planning for our vacation. Looks like I am heading back to the King and Prince on gorgeous Saint Simons Island again.


The best part, of course, is that the King and Prince has booked the "Ocean View" unit we've stayed in the last 5 years for the week we wanted and to make up for it, they've offered to put us in an "Ocean Front" unit for the same price.

That's customer service, and I can't stress enough how nice it is to return every year and the staff knows our names and our likes.

I'll also be doing a air bit of Kayaking there too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home