The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Site Traffic

So, I don't know what I did, but in the last few weeks my daily traffic has more than tripled. It could have been partly the result of two instalanches, but I suspect there is more to it than that. Only trouble is, I can't figure out what I've done differently.

In any case, to all my new readers, welcome. I hope I can keep you entertained (or engaged) enough to keep wanting to come back.

My numbers the last couple of weeks are simply staggering to me (though I suspect they are under the instapundit daily half hour mark) but I am on course to beat last months traffic (which was my best month so far) next week. Shocking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home