The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

The Gun Fund

Please, let me direct you to my beloved advertisers in the column on the left. Feel free to click on over - especially to Joe Huffman's Boomershoot 2006. Ya know, I ought to have his blog - The View From North Central Idaho - listed in the blog roll (more importantly, it IS listed on my bookmarks list and on my bloglines rss newsfeeder). In any case, Boomershoot is a great cause and sounds like a great time. If you have the time and money, I urge you to consider attending.

Heck, I would (and will) in a second if I get a new job!!!

Of course, i would never encourage anyone at any time to ever click on the other ads located under my blog ads strip. Those Crispy Booble folks don't like me to do it, so I won't urge you to click there and help me finance my firearms purchases. Just think, if I could urge you to click there and all my daily readers actually did . . . . . I'd be able to afford a new gun some time this year. But, I won't urge you to click on either of those ads cause, like I said, the Crispy Booble folks don't like it.

Hey, at least its not PMS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home