The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Monday, February 06, 2006

$1.95 email account

Sure, its not free, but I've had my earthlink.net account since 1997. For the last 3 or 4 years, I really haven't used it much and instead have relied upon a verizon account, a series of gmail accounts, and of course, my work account. Anyway, since it was my email address for so so long, I paid the $5.95 a month just to keep it running.


Hadn't gotten anything but junk mail on it for some time though, so I decided to call them up and cancel. Now, ISPs hate to lose customers, especially ones who have been with them longer than 99.9999% of their customers. . . .makes for bad PR I guess. Well, earthlink didn't lose me. Instead, they offered me $1.95 a month email maintenance service.

Done deal!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home