The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Today's Run In With A Cop

So, I'm on the road to the outlet malls this afternoon, trying to get some shopping in and beat the rain. We stop off at Chick-Fil-A and get the young one some chicken nuggets and a sweet tea.

He, of course, gulps everything down and not 2 minutes later proceeds to start puking it up all over him. Yikes.

Pull over off the road, and put the flashers on. I head around to start cleaning the puke up and undressing the young one. Since its getting cold, and he's in nothing but his undies, I decide to take my shirt off and give it to him till we get to the outlets (where the wife will run in and buy a new pair of pants and a shirt for him while I wait at the car).

So here I am on the side of a busy road . . . shirtless, Colt 1991A1 strapped to my hip in a Milt Sparks Versa Max IWB, cleaning puke out of the car, when a cop pulls up.

Cop: Hello. Everything all right.
Me: Yes sir. Son just puked his lunch up. Chick Fil A. Luckily we are headed to the outlets.
Cop (laughing): Well, just be glad it happened here in Virginia on the way to the outlet, and not in New York on the way to Virginia, chuckle, chuckle, chuckle (has this cop experienced the same episode before???)

Cop Walks up to the car.

Cop: How ya doing son.
Son: I puke ALLL over my MOMS car. its a big STINKY mess!!! ha ha ha ha.
Cop: Ha Ha Ha Ha. Well, if you folks don't need any help folk, I'll be on my way. Hope your day gets better, and don't eat so fast young man.

With that the cop drives off. Nothing more said.



I Love Virginia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home