The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Friday, July 28, 2006

The Big News

Someone landed a new job today complete with

a) a significant pay raise;
b) control over a budget thats quite a bit bigger than my current boss's budget;
b) a friendly boss;
c) a friendly staff;
d) potentially a lot more hours and significantly more travel (including a 2 week trip to the corn fields of Iowa at the start of deer season) and a lot more responsibility.

That means, as of September 1 blogging here is going to take a slight break until I can adjust to my new role, get a grip on my resources, and figure out a plan to efficiently manage my time. Its not going to stop, its just going to be occurring less frequently and at more specific times. Of course, I also hope that it drives me to increase the quality of my posts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home