The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Thirty Five

You say it's your birthday
It's my birthday too--yeah
They say it's your birthday
We're gonna have a good time
I'm glad it's your birthday
Happy birthday to you.

Yes we're going to a party party
Yes we're going to a party party
Yes we're going to a party party.

I would like you to dance--Birthday
Take a cha-cha-cha-chance-Birthday
I would like you to dance--Birthday
Dance

You say it's your birthday
Well it's my birthday too--yeah
You say it's your birthday
We're gonna have a good time
I'm glad it's your birthday
Happy birthday to you.



Got a fun weekend lines up. Going to the firestation with my son, heading to my favorite restaurant for dinner, and have 40 yard line seats for the Redskins tomorrow.

Oh yeah, and before anyone asks what gun I got myself, let me just point you in this direction.

Its gonna be a good birthday - for the first time since 9/11

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home