The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Sunday, February 08, 2004

Dean on Gaffes

Dean made an interesting point on Face the Nation . . .

In Washington, a gaffe is stating something that is true but that all the powers to be decide is best not heard by the public.

In Dean's case, he believes the one gaffe which hurt him the most was stating that American is not safer after capturing Saddam Hussein.

While I think we are somewhat safer because of his capture, I do have to agree with Dean's ultimate premise - that the risk of attack is still not gone.

That's why George Bush gets my vote in the fall. I don't want to trust my life and my country to someone who isn't willing to do what is right and best to defend the country.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home