The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Saturday, February 14, 2004

FAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Hits are really pilling up! Seems that if you do a google search of Lehane and Intern ... I come out #2. WOW!!!!!! I wonder how long this will last?

To all the googlers, I hope you find something you like around here. Please feel free to browse and let me know if you have any suggestions. In the short time we've been live, a number of things about Kerry and other Democrats have been posted.

Of course, this really requires me to get my response up ASAP to John Tant's criticism of my earlier post on Kerry and Vietnam ... All I can say is that its coming I've just been too caught up fighting the environmental extremists.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home