The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Sunday, March 07, 2004

Are You Pet Prepared?

This is an interesting article* on things to think about concerning your pet as you prepare for disaster contingencies.

I took my black lab Beauregaurd to the Vet today. He's a geat dog and doing very well, which is to be expected for a Four Year old. The Dr. does think he needs to lose a little weight (he wieghed 94 pounds ... we'd like to get him down to 85 (his weight last year), but the vet wants him at 79). FWIW - I have a bug out bag especially for him.

*Alpha Rubicon shares an incredible amount of knowledge on various firearms systems and surviving in disaster situations. I discovered the page in the days following 9/11 and check it out every know and then. I have little knowledge about the group, I make no judgments on them. My general sense is that they are some sort of survivalist/militia group but I do not know for sure. In any case, I have no connection to them, and neither approve nor reject any think they say. I simply posted the link since I think they do have interesting insights into disaster preparation and on general firearms knowledge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home