The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Sunday, March 21, 2004

I Hate DC

Actually, I hate the people here in Northern Virginia. McLean in particular. While the wife and I love to eat at McLean Family Restaurant and go there too much, I have a tough time stomaching the average self important, full of themselves, northern virginian. The average one is bad enough, but here in McLean they tend to be rich beyond your wildest dreams which makes them even more annoying. The wives really send me up a wall and its got the wife and I looking for better places to raise our son. Anyway, after being subjected to the whench next to us at breakfast today, a move to New Hampshire as part of the Free State Project seems quite alright although in reality, we will probably move somewhere warmer, like Georgia ... the coast near Savanaha really excites me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home