The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Friday, April 23, 2004

Dirty Rotten Smelly Protestors

I took my lunch trip down to see the IMF protesters (about 50, not inlcuding the usual homeless people camped out) and low and behold, Mr. Krokus was there. I got a couple of minutes of video of him jumping and chanting and stuff.

Best segment I have (about 15 seconds) is of a women wearing a Fasting For Peace (or justice or something) shirt. I asked her how long she was fasting and she said . . . a couple of hours.

I'm gonna be filiming more tonite and this weekend, and want to get it posted soon, but my Macintosh is down so it won't be going up before next week. If someone in D.C. wants it to post, just email me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home