The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Monday, April 19, 2004

Michael Eisner Sucks

I know I have been conspicuoulsly absent from blogging the last couple of days. I'm going to chalk that up to a serious hardware problem with my macintosh (its decided not to recognize me as a legitimate user of the machine - have no fear, it was caused by human error and not something wrong with Apple products. I think I figured out how to correct the problem and get back online which I will try to do tonight.

Anyway, I decided to blog real quick to bring you some great, late breaking news. Blowhard, liberal, anti free speach asshole Michael Eisner just recieved a 72.5% vote of no confidence from Disney's 401k stockholders. Yippeee ... his demise is near and soon the mighty mouse will be free again!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home