The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Thursday, May 27, 2004

Personal Info

Sarah Hempel has another one of these great blogsphere time wasters on her site. What we really need Sarah is more sculting and art history. But, alas, I am going to jump into this abyss as well.

Spring Edition of "Getting to Know Your Friends:"

What time did you get up?
- 6:30 a.m. My son actually woke me at 5:30 a.m. and I picked him up and carried him into bed. Nothing in the worlds better than snoozing with a baby.

If you could eat lunch with one person, who would it be?
- Me wife or my son

Gold or Silver?
- Silver

What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
- Don't remember. Lord of the Rings: Return of the King probably. We are going to go see Harry Potter when it comes out though!

What is your favorite TV show?
- I liked Frasier. I really like the Motorcycle show in discovery with the Orange County Chopper's people. Other than that - I watch alot of movies on TMC, AMC, and fromt he rental store . . . and football in the fall.

What do you have for breakfast?
- Oatmeal. This morning it was hot, but I prefer it uncooked with whole milk

What would you hate to be stuck in a room with?
- nauseating smell

What/Who inspires you?
- my son, Al Gore (he inspires me to work harder to defeat all that is evil in the world)

What is your middle name?
- too much info - though if the oatmeal thing doesn't give it away . . . Let me just say it was my uncles name.

Beach, city, or country?
- How about Mountains and Country.

Favorite Ice Cream?
- Pistacio

Butter, plain, or salted popcorn?
- Butter and salt

Favorite Color?
- Green

What kind of car do you drive?
- no car. I had a black 1999 Saab 9-3 SE and I sold it last night!!!!!!!!

Favorite Sandwich?
- Sarah likes Finger sandwiches at tea time - they are very good. But I like Ham and Cheese sub sandwhiches or tuna fish.

Favorite Flower?
- Hydranga (sp??)

If you could go anywhere in the world on a vacation, where would it be?
- New Zealand

What color is your bathroom?
- Light green

Favorite brand of clothing?
- don't have one

Favorite place to retire?
- mountains in the country

Favorite day of the week?
- Saturday, get to spend it with my son.

What did you do for your last birthday?
- don't remember. I think I went to dinner with my wife.

Where were you born?
- Montclaire NJ

Favorite sport to watch?
- football on TV baseball in person.

What fabric detergent do you use?
- Arm and Hammer

Coke or Pepsi?
- Dr. Pepper

Are you a morning person or a night owl?
- Night owl

Do you have any pets?
- I have a Black Lab named after a famous Civil War General.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home