The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

The Plague

Yes, the The Plague of interns is finally upon us.

Do you have your own little minions? Last year I had the left wing pinko intern who couldn't work for me - and quite within 1 week. This year - I don't have my own inter but have a fan club of interns who worship at the entrance to my workspace, hoping to see and touch a real live Republican and lament the derth of diversity on our college campuses.

Sadly, my intern disciples are all of the male species and have not branched out to include any of the cute, big boobed, tight pink sweater wearing female variety. . . though the maritial relations are invariably better as a result - not that any WashPo approved behaviour would occur.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home