The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Saturday, June 12, 2004

New Bloggin Software

I'm testing out a new blogging client, Ecto, that I downloaded the other day. It works with blogger and should be the answer to many of my problems. If it works well, look for drastic changes here. if not, well then, its back to where we've been.

Thanks to Reactuate, a pretty good blog I just discovered, for the assistance.

What's the coolest feature about Ecto? Other than that its designed for Mac OS.X?
It automatically lists what I'm listening to. How cool????

Its also gonna let me construct categories too.

Weather Report Suite: Prelude / Part 1 / Part 2: Let It Grow from the album Wake of the Flood by Grateful Dead

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home