This is hilarious. Basically, WAXY.ORG went to the Amazon.com customer reviews for all sorts of items and created a great new game where you find nuggets like these:
Make sure to check out WAXY's comments.
- Miles Davis, Kind of Blue: "This is one of the worst albums I've ever bought. It's so boring and lifeless. Good to fall asleep to."
- Sgt. Pepper's: It started to get on my nerves, cuz the guys sounded like a wimpy version of Oasis, only with a lot of dumb hippy-dippy peace and love fluff thrown in for bad measure!! Ever since Phish burst onto the scene a few years ago, there has been a lot of this type of muzik going around, and this album is by far the cheesiest I've heard!!
For what its worth, these are my own contributions:
- Star Wars: "Wow, a movie with lazer gunz, puppets, and guys in rubber masks. Fascinating. "
- Ben Hur:"Blah Blah Blah, Classic, Blah Blah, Better than "Gladiator" Blah Blah Blah. Really good Chariot scene. The rest is Blah, Blah Blah. Blah. "
- Abbey Road:"There is not one good song on this album. "Come Together" is silly. "Maxwell's Silver Hammer" is childish. The songs that run together on side 2 are just pure drivel. "i Want You" might be the worst song I've ever heard. The two most listenible songs are by Harrison. That should tell you something. This album makes me vomit. "
- Van Halen I:"This is without a doubt one of the grimiest, gasiest, hairiest, belchiest albums of all time. The singing is obnoxious and ear spliting. Everytime I listen to the tormentful music on this raunch-of-the-eighties album, I imagine the vomitile smell of old pizza and dirty underwear left on a couch where someone's dog sleeps. And they call it classic rock?!!!!!!"
- Led Zepplin IV"Yes I know some people gave this album five stars but I've seen some five star reviews for the movie Howard The Duck here. I urge everyone not to believe people saying how great this album is. I think it's AWFUL. When I first heard it in 1986 I thought it was awful and fifteen years later I still do. Buy something else."
- Indiana Jones"...with the guy from Israel. This movie flat out stinks. "Exciting" things in this movie happen only maybe once every 20 minutes. The rest is just talk and before you know it, the movies over. Unsatisfying film if I've ever seen one. "
Thanks to SK Bubba for the pointer..