The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Regular Guys, Regular Girls

Jack Dunphy has a good piece on why police and firefighters will be supporting Bush over Kerry this year, regardless of what their unions claim. It basically comes down to the "regular guy" status of the candidates. In particular, and in addition to a host of other problems, he has issues with Teresa Ketchup
Old-fashioned notions of chivalry prevent me from offering my full opinion on her here, but Regular Guys do not under any circumstances marry women like Teresa Heinz Kerry.
Can't agree more. I've known my fair share of women like Teresa Ketchup. I rejected them all and fell in love with my wife when she told me Lynyrd Skynyrd was her favorite band and that Neil Young can go F*&$ himself!! Can't imagine Teresa Ketchup feeling that way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home