The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Sunday, September 12, 2004

Unbelieveable

Kerry finally sits down to an interview with a member of the media (though not on camera) and Time Magazine rolls out the softballs.

Want to bet these questions were all vetted beforehand?

For me, the most infuriating comment of the interview is his response to the question of Do you have any regrets?

I've made mistakes, and I've done things that I regret, sure. I regret voting for Justice Scalia. I regret that any of us put faith in what the President said about how he would take America to war.


I guess he still thinks his fellow vietnam veterans were war criminals and worse than Gehngis Kahn. I hope he has a slow rot in hell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home