The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Friday, October 22, 2004

Rocky Top!!!!

South Knox Bubba has posted the latest update to the Rocky Top Brigade. All you Volunteers ought to head over and check it out.

Highlights include:

  • Holding Down the Fort, written by the President of the UT Shooting Club. I wish I knew about the UT Shooting Club when I was there. It would have certainly made me enjoy the experience a lot more. . . .but then again, it would have taken away from my ability to go bowling (do they even still have a bowling alley in the University Center - my father in law used to tell me that in the 50s and 60s it was an indoor rifle range. I wonder what its become now) and mountain biking.


  • Sandcastles and Cubicles who I believe I've linked to in the past already.


  • You'll Always Find a Fifth written by a Knoxvillian studying at Georgetown. Hey, let me know when you want to go hunting!!


  • Moore Thoughts about Conservatism, Freedom, and Capitalism


  • The Land Surveying blog addressing property issues.


There's lots more new stuff, and all are certainly worth a visit or two or three or more, but these guys have piqued my interest the most.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home