South Knox Bubba has posted the latest update to the Rocky Top Brigade. All you Volunteers ought to head over and check it out.
- Holding Down the Fort, written by the President of the UT Shooting Club. I wish I knew about the UT Shooting Club when I was there. It would have certainly made me enjoy the experience a lot more. . . .but then again, it would have taken away from my ability to go bowling (do they even still have a bowling alley in the University Center - my father in law used to tell me that in the 50s and 60s it was an indoor rifle range. I wonder what its become now) and mountain biking.
- Sandcastles and Cubicles who I believe I've linked to in the past already.
- You'll Always Find a Fifth written by a Knoxvillian studying at Georgetown. Hey, let me know when you want to go hunting!!
- Moore Thoughts about Conservatism, Freedom, and Capitalism
- The Land Surveying blog addressing property issues.
There's lots more new stuff, and all are certainly worth a visit or two or three or more, but these guys have piqued my interest the most.