The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Don't Shop Target!

Of course, I don't shop at Tar-jay because Sen. Mark Dayton is little more than a card carrying communist and I don't want to give him any more money. For that matter, I don't shop at Herb Kohl's stores either (though I do use Heinz-Kerry Ketchup because, sadly, nothing else comes close and his incometence insured four more years of Republican rule. Plus, his concession speach was generally graceful and patriotic. I like the "we are all Americans" line.)

Apparantly, there are a whole lot of other reasons to mandate that people Don't Shop Target! including their refusal to allow the Salvation Army to collect holiday donations there.

Bastards!! But, of course, this isn't surprising.

Party of the people my ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home