The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb

I downloaded the new U2 album, How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb, from iTunes last night at about 12:30 am (as soon as it was on-line). Listened to it 2 times (so, ya see, I'm a bit tired).

I haven't done anything like this since college, but have to say, it was well worth it. What a tremendous album.

National Review Online has a great review. Check it out.

1 Comments:

At 6:17 AM , Blogger Ne Nebraska House Cleaning said...

Unbelievable blog. I can hardly wait to vist this
site again.I'm consistently looking up blogs like
this.
In an efford of finding the right info, check for my az arizona house cleaning blog site.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home