The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Instapundit

I meant to mention this before, but over the last couple of weeks Instapundit has transformed itself once again. Its now, far and away, the the best group blog on the internet.

I realize Glen will probably take Instapundit back to only his postings, but I hope he at least considers inviting Michael and Anne and Megan back on a regular basis, if not even giving them some sort of regular full time position.

The synergy between them works well and the writing is seemless. In any case, Megan's already in my blogroll (but, who the heck is Jane Galt??) and I'll be adding Michael and Anne tonight, I suggest you do the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home