The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Orgy of Linking Delight

So, I get an instalanche today for my post on Specter.

Traffic wise, thats about as good as you can hope for short of Glenn giving you simply the Heh!/I'd Say treatment, and in the blogsphere, not much else can match his traffic power.

Not much else, except the Virtual Bartender which has given me, oh . . . . I don't know but almost as many hit today compliments of bloglines.

It's a veritable traffic orgy here at the Countertop Chronicles.

Wooo Hooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UPDATE: According to my site meter referral logs (and the most visited web page log) the bar lady has brought in twice as much traffic as the instapundit link. Cool. Of course, the biggest traffic generator ever for this site remains Glenn's link to my Cherry Blossom post last spring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home