The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Fun Diversions

So, I'm driving down today when I get an itching to play with some guns (like what else is new). I decide to stop in my old stomping grounds of Knoxville and visit Coal Creek Armory where I drop the Ka-Ching to rent a gorgeous Heckler & Koch fully automatic fire MP5. It shoots both single shot and full auto. What a wonderful experience.

I've got some video of me emptying the magazine and will post it as soon as I can figure out how (probably in January when I get back home).

Anyway, if your interested in visiting the, Coal Creek Armory is in the old Guncraft Building 1/4 mile off of I70/40 at the Lovell Rd. exit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home