The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Monday, February 28, 2005

Who the Hell Do You Think You Bloggers Are?

From Frank J
THE 'WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?' BLOGGER QUIZ

1. Who the hell do you think you are?

Myself
2. So, other than blogging, what's your job? Do you work at some fast food joint, dumbass?

I'm a lawyer - i work for a large trade association as a policy wonk but don't really address it on the blog.

3. Do you have like any experience in journalism, idiot?

Yes, I was an editor on the school paper in college and law school. I was also the editor in chief or something of the law school journal.

4. Do you even read newspapers?

Yes - Since I was in grade school I've always read the New York Times and Wall Street Journal. I also read the Washington Post and Times every day. Oh, and the Financial Times (still upset about them changing the color a few years ago). Other than that, I stay up late at night reading anywhere from another 6 - 12 newspapers a day - mostly through their web page.

5. Do you watch any other news than FOX News propaganda, you ignorant fool?

I don't really care for Fox news - too much OJ simpson/Michael Jackson type bs but do occaisionally flip past it while mindlessly channel surfing. I listen to All Things Considered every evening.l

6. I bet you're some moron talk radio listener too, huh?

Nope.

7. So, do you get a fax from the GOP each day for what to say, you @#$% Republican parrot?

Uhm, actually, I usually send the GOP a fax as to what they should say.

8. Why do you and your blogger friends want to silence and fire everyone who disagrees with you, fascist?

I just want to fire lying left wing loonies. And lying right wing loonies.

9. Are you completely ignorant of other countries, or do you actually own a passport?

I have a passport. I don't use it much. As far as I am concerned France can go to hell.

10. Have you even been to another country, you dumb hick?

I used to live in London.

11. If you're so keen on the war, why haven't you signed up, chickenhawk?

Too old, but I tried to sign up a couple of times when I was younger but the Clinton military reductions made that impracticle.

12. Do you have any idea of the horrors of war? Have you ever reached into a pile of goo that was your best friend's face?

I saw someone who blew their brains out at the gun range a couple of weeks ago. My father in law had a 30 year career in the Army - he tells me some awfully horrid stories.

13. Have you ever reached into any pile of goo?

I have a dog. And a 3 year old who isn't fully potty trained yet.

14. Once again, who the hell do you think you are?!"

Me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home