The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Asshole of the week

This asshole is the publisher of the Northwest Florida Daily News.
Tom Conner
792 Gary Player Ln
SHALIMAR, FL 32579
850-651-0164


The other day they decided to publish the names and adresses of all of Florida's Concealed Carry Permit Holders. In the interest of fairplay, I've decided to publish his home address and phone number too.

More info in the comments. I was contemplating putting lots of info up here, but thought the better route to go - especially in light of my Hero of the Week post - would be to send everyone to the web page were they can find it on their own. I guess I am just a better guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home