The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Friday, July 01, 2005

Expanded Options

Robert at the Backroad Blog has a good post the other day about expanding your carry options. I followed his advice and on June 20th applied for a NH non resident CCW permit. It was $20 and it arrived today. Folks, thats incredible and a praiseworthy sign of efficiency in government.

Assuming three days in the postage on either end, it took the state of New Hampshire 4 days to receive my application, deposit my check, run my background check, and turn around and issue (and print) me a permit. The permit, btw, is a whole lot nicer looking than the flimsy piece of paper Virgina issued me (but I laminated it for protection)

I can now carry in Georgia, in fact, between my New Hampshire non resident permit and my Virginia permit, I can now carry in these states:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home