The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Monday, July 25, 2005

Idiots

Carolyn McCarthy is on the floor right now. She's talking, but nothing of sense is coming out of her mouth. I think she is talking about liability and assault weapons and handguns, but from what I can tell, she hasn't said a single truthful thing.

In fact, she is claiming that Bullseye Shooter would be exempted from a negligence suit under this bill. Uh, thats 100% buillshit and she knows better. I'd give her credit for simply being a crazy, delusional widow (I do feel for her) but when you begin to lie delibertly, then my only response is to say Fuck You!

UPDATE: If your interested in reading her crap, you can check it out here. Its certainly worthy of a good frisking - unfortunatly I don't have time this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home